Lil Diggers - Kids Sandbox
While the kids (0-5 years old) happily run free and dig up the indoor sandbox, you relax and have a nice chat with the other parents. Have fun playing with all our sand toys (like shovels, pails, and trucks) and small slides. Come ready to enjoy the beach, at The Sandbox!
Last Day of Lil Diggers is Wednesday May 22, 2019
Starts back up in October 2019
Last Day of Lil Diggers for Spring is Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Starting September 24, 2018 through May 22, 2019
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays ONLY
- Session 1: 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Session 2: 11:30AM-1:00PM
- $8/child/session (one free adult per child, additional adults $8/person)
- Indoor kids activities for ages 0-5 years old ONLY (strictly enforced).
- An adult must supervise child in the play area, at all times.
- Child must be potty trained, wear pull-ups or wear diapers.
- If a “potty” accident occurs, a supervisor must be notified immediately to clean the area.
- Please use the changing table for changing diapers, and dispose of diapers in the trashcan.
- NO shoes, food, or drinks are allowed on the sand .
- No throwing sand.
- No hanging on the volleyball nets.
- Keep all toys IN the sand.
- Parent/Guardian must sign Sandbox Sports Seattle Waiver Form.
- We will be closed for the holidays 11/21, 11/22, and 12/24/18 – 1/4/19.
- First time to The Sandbox? You will need to fill out a waiver form before playing. You can fill it out when you get here or print at home and bring it in for a faster check-in.
- Returning to The Sandbox? We keep your form on file, so just let us know your FIRST and LAST name.
- Get through the line quicker with cash, but you can also pay with credit card (Visa & MC), or our punch card (must purchase in-person).
- Don’t worry about bringing toys from home. We have plenty here!
- Store your belongings in our cubbies by the door to keep our walkways and tables clear.
- Dress however you’d like. We’re indoors! Our clean sand is a larger grain, so it dusts right off you.
- Enjoy your snacks anywhere OFF the sand on our tables and chairs right next to the sand.
- Come to our 2nd session to avoid the crowd.
Sandbox Sports Seattle
5955 Airport Way S
Seattle, WA 98108