BEACH VOLLEYBALL SUMMER CAMPS
Come join us for a ton of fun in the sand with Sandbox Sports Seattle at Golden Gardens Park. The kids will have fun diving into volleyball. They’ll kick off their shoes, get their bodies moving and make new friends. Each session begins with heart-pumping warm-up activities followed by skill-building lessons, and ending with volleyball games. Don’t let your kids miss out!
- Session #GG1 – July 14-17, 2014, Monday – Thursday, 9am-noon
- Session #GG2 – Aug 18-21, 2014, Monday – Thursday, 9am-noon
- Sessions #GG1 & #GG2 – Outdoor Beach
- Golden Gardens, 8498 Seaview Place, Seattle, WA
- Boys and girls ages 9-13
Tips for Registration:
Click here to register. You’ll be redirected to our online registration system with Sports IT. We are using a new system, so your contact information may or may no have been added.
- Enter your email in the “New Customer Registration” and click sign up and continue setting up your new user profile.
- If you get an “Account Already Exists!” message, click “password lookup form”, enter your email address, followed by the character captcha shown in the box on the screen, and click email password.
- A password will emailed to you, so use that password to login (at the bottom of the email message press “Click here to login”) and proceed with registration.
- You’ll be redirected back to Sports IT (aka MySAM), where you can click on “Register” or “Register Today” found under your name.
- Click next under “Classes, Camps, Clinics, Tryouts”, then choose the bullet next to your child’s name (or Add new child).
- Click “Register” next to the session you’d like.
- You’ll again be redirected to a page with your session details. Be sure to click the dates you want.
- Click either yes or no under “Medical Information” and press continue.
- Click “Checkout” found under the shopping cart box.
- Enter your credit card information and click “Process Payment” and you should get a confirmation email.
- That’s it! You’re all registered!