We are open for Lil Diggers during construction! Parking is available in our lot, the Republic Parking Pay Lot on the east side of Airport Way S (across the street and 1/2 a block South of Sandbox), and along the side streets.
Yesterday, it was pouring cold rain and your children are screaming at the top of their lungs to go to the playground. Exhausted, you plead that they watch a quiet movie, but they threw a fit and bolted out the door.
Today, however, you head to The Sandbox for the “Lil Diggers Playtime.” While the kids happily run free and dig up the indoor sandbox, you relax and have a nice chat with the other parents.
Have fun playing with all our sand toys (like shovels, pails, and trucks) and small slides. Come ready to enjoy the beach, at The Sandbox!
- Starting September 8, 2014 through June 18th, 2015
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays ONLY
- Session 1: 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Session 2: 11:30AM-1:00PM
- $7/child/session (one free adult per child, additional adults $7/person)
- $60 punch card (Save $10 on 10 sessions)
- Indoor kids activities for ages 0-5 years old ONLY.
- An adult must supervise child in the play area, at all times.
- Child must be potty trained, wear pull-ups or wear diapers.
- If a “potty” accident occurs, a supervisor must be notified immediately to clean the area.
- Please use the changing table for changing diapers, and dispose of diapers in the trashcan.
- NO shoes, food, or drinks are allowed on the sand .
- No throwing sand.
- No hanging on the volleyball nets.
- Keep all toys IN the sand.
- Parent/Guardian must sign Sandbox Sports Seattle Waiver Form.
- First time to The Sandbox? Print and fill out a waiver form ahead of time, then bring to The Sandbox.
- Returning to The Sandbox? We keep your form on file, so just let us know your FIRST and LAST name.
- Get through the line quicker with cash, but you can also pay with credit card (Visa & MC), or our punch card (must purchase in-person).
- Avoid losing your toys and having them inspected by us. We have TONS of toys, so just bring your excitement.
- Store your belongings in our cubbies by the door to keep our walkways and tables clear.
- Dress however you’d like. We’re indoors! Our clean sand is a larger grain, so it dusts right off you.
- Enjoy your snacks anywhere OFF the sand on our tables and chairs right next to the sand.
- Come to our 2nd session to avoid the crowd.
Sandbox Sports Seattle
5955 Airport Way S
Seattle, WA 98108