ALKI FRIDAYS is ON for 2021!!
After a year off due to Covid, we are really looking forward to seeing you all at the beach for our favorite league and spectacular sunsets! A lot has changed since we did this in 2019 so please bear with us as we navigate through the continually changing requirements to get you all back on the sand.
Click here for 2021 Alki Fridays League Covid-19 Requirements for Phase 3 Outdoor Adult Recreational Team Sports
Click here for Alki Fridays Schedule
Come and join us in ending the work week with volleyball on the beach at Alki! Leagues for adults.
Alki Fridays Coed 4’s league
Where: Alki Beach is located at 2500 Alki Ave SW in the northernmost part of West Seattle.
Adult Season: June 4, 2021 – August 20, 2021. No league play on July 2 and August 6, 2021
Game Start Times:
Tentative game times, subject to change
Level 1 – 6:00pm
Level 2, 3, & 4 – 6:30pm or 7:30pm (1 hour per week, game time varies week to week)
Cost: $180 for 10 weeks of beach play
- Just show up and we’ll have the courts ready, nets up, and balls pumped
- 4 levels of play:
- Level 1 Beginner/Recreational
- Level 2 Intermediate.
- Level 3 Intermediate/Advanced.
- Level 4 Advanced. Must have consistent serving, passing, setting and hitting skills. Passing is of utmost importance! Players at this level can expect to bump-set-hit most every play and it all starts with a good pass. Hand setting allowed with minimal spin (1 or 2 rotations).
- Register as an individual and NOT a team
- If you can’t make it on any Friday, no need to contact us or get a sub, just don’t show up! By not being there, you give another player the opportunity to sub in for you the hour they are not scheduled to play. Only registered league players are allowed to sub.
- Every week, all players at each level will be formed into teams randomly
- Emphasis on fun, good sportsmanship, and safe play
Bonus for Parents
Babysitting a problem? If you have another player willing to help, we can schedule game times opposite of each other. That way one person can play while the other watches the sandrats!
If you want extra playing time, sign up at the beach on game day to fill in when others are gone (intermediate, intermediate/advanced and advanced levels only)
Tips for Registration
You’ll be redirected to our online registration system with DASH. We are using a new system, so your contact information may or may no have been added.
- Enter your email in the “New Customer Registration” and click sign up and continue setting up your new user profile.
- If you get an “Account Already Exists!” message, click “password lookup form”, enter your email address, followed by the character captcha shown in the box on the screen, and click email password.
- A password will emailed to you, so use that password to login (at the bottom of the email message press “Click here to login”) and proceed with registration.
- You’ll be redirected back to DASH, where you can click on “Register” or “Register Today” found under your name.
- Click next under “Classes, Camps, Clinics, Tryouts”, then choose the bullet next to your name.
- You’ll be directed to the list of programs where you can click “Teams & Leagues” for the level you would like. For Alki Friday Coed 4’s league, choose “Join a Team.” For Alki Fridays Coed 2’s league (DOUBLES), choose “Register a team.”
- Click “Checkout” found under the shopping cart box.
- Enter your credit card information and click “Process Payment” and you should get a confirmation email.
- That’s it! You’re all registered!